Sandalwood Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is committed to providing a home like environment that encourages a partnership with our patients and their families to actively participate as members of their healthcare team with goals to improve quality of life and safety for those that entrust us with their needs.
We know that selecting a skilled nursing facility is an important decision.
Whether you are in need of a short term rehabilitative stay, or have long term care needs, we are here to explain the process in plain simple language. Our admission team brings over twenty five years of experience in servicing the senior and disabled population.
For your information
- Sandalwood Rehabilitation and Nursing Center accepts admissions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- We accept Medicare, most Medicare Advantage plans, commercial insurances, hospice, Medicaid and private pay
- Medicaid pending referrals are reviewed for eligibility per DCF eligibility standards. Sandalwood Rehabilitation and Nursing Center assists residents and families with the Medicaid application process
- The admissions team at Sandalwood welcomes your inquiries and you may contact us by telephone, email or in person. The admissions coordinator is on site from 8 a.m. until 4:30p.m. to answer your questions, or feel free to stop in any time for a tour from one of our knowledgeable team members
- The community liaison is available to discuss your admission needs seven days a week. We are available for presentations on a variety of topics related to the skilled nursing facility process. This includes civic, church and other community organizations at no charge