Our skilled nursing services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and are provided by registered nurses, licensed practical nurses and certified nursing aides.
Specialized nursing services include respiratory services, pain management, hospice and palliative care, wound care, as well as IV medication administration.
- We accept patients with tracheotomies and acute respiratory needs.
- Respiratory services are provided by our contracted Respiratory therapists that are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week as needed.
- Our RN’s and LPN’s are trained in suctioning and trach management
Wound Care Management
- Our nurses are trained to care for new admissions that may arrive with wounds acquired at home or in other facility settings.
- Weekly on site visits from a specialized wound care physician.
- Dedicated wound care nurse to treat and monitor progress of wounds.
- Wound vacs as ordered by your physician are accepted.
Restorative Nursing Program
- Long term residents are encouraged to participate in our daily restorative nursing program to enable them to maintain the highest possible level of function or to improve their ambulatory status as indicated. What is restorative nursing?